Friday, March 18, 2011

My BFF is so sweet to me!

Yesterday I left about 8:30 am to pick Daniel up in Tennessee at my niece's house.  It was going to be a long 10 hour day of driving.  I love to listen to country music which I don't get to listen to very much because either I'm working or Joe doesn't put it on a country station in the car because he can't stand it.  I actually was looking forward to the drive just to listen to some country music.  However, when you travel, a station doesn't stay on for too long, so you spend quite a bit of time scanning the stations to pick up a good one.  When I went out to the car, my BFF had taken 4 CDs of my favorite country singers out of the truck and put them in the car for me to listen to!  It was one of the AWWWWWW moments!  Those are the little things that make it all so great.  Thanks Joe for the Polar Pop and the CDs.....I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Where is the LIKE, LIKE, LIKE button when you need it?

    ReplyDelete